About the Role
Are you ready to make a clean start with a dynamic janitorial company? We're looking for a dedicated Individual to join our team and help maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. If you're meticulous, hardworking, and eager to team with local area business to ensure they are giving their Customers and Employee’s the BEST First Impression, you could be our next First Impression Specialist.
**Position: First Impression Specialist**
**Location: Royse City area**
**Pay: $13.50 +/ per hour (up to $15.00 per hour) (Part time 20 to 30 hours a week)**
Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming
Clean and sanitize restrooms, break rooms, and common areas
Empty trash receptacles and replace liners
Ensure cleaning supplies are adequately stocked
Report maintenance issues and safety hazards to the supervisor
Maintain a neat and organized work environment
Previous janitorial or custodial experience not required
Ability to follow cleaning protocols and safety guidelines
Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
Effective communication skills
Your honest and flexible person, especially when things didn’t go as planned
Your dependable, reliable, and hard worker
Helping out comes natural
You love to have fun
You want to be accountable and responsible
Valid Driver's License
Be willing to take a background check
Authorized to work in the USA
Able to physically handle all cleaning tasks, driving tasks, and all tasks required
Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (vacuums, bins, etc)
Not allergic to pets or dust or anything preventing you from working in a variety of locations
Must be able to pass bloodborne pathogen requirements.
Competitive hourly wage ($13.50 - $15.00 per hour)
Pay raise opportunity after the first 90 days
Holiday pay for eligible employees
Paid vacation days
**Join our team and contribute to creating a clean and welcoming atmosphere for our clients and customers.**
Cleaning Techicians play the most important role in our company – not only providing cleaning services to our clients but they ensure that they are giving the best first impression to everyone that enters there facilities. Most people make there first impressions immediatly, an unclean or unsighlty business could leave them with a negative impression. This is why we call our Techicians ( First Impression Specilist)
Under the general direction of the Supervisor, the First Impression Specilist is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing client locations according to the cleaning specifications for each building. Cleaning tasks include but are not limited to; cleaning entryways and public areas, trash removal, dusting, cleaning floor surfaces, cleaning and restocking supplies in restrooms, break rooms and coffee centers.
EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION:
• Experience as a cleaning technician can be helpful but is not necessary.
• Education requirement: High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to work evenings, overnight and early morning. These shifts vary.
• The position may require the employee to travel to more than one client location.
• Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS | WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Must be able to lift and move objects up to 25 lbs. as necessary.
• Moderate physical activities, which may include pulling, pushing, lifting reaching, bending and repetitive movements.
• Demonstrated skill and proficiency with cleaning equipment.
• Use of cleaning products, which require the use of protective gloves and eyewear.
• Safety is of the utmost importance. Cleaning Technicians must work in a way that complies with all safety regulations required by Twilight Cleaning Services and OSHA.
• The job involves the ability to use independent judgment to make decisions and to recommend and/or implement solutions.
• The ability to listen and communicate clearly and to maintain positive interpersonal and cooperative relationships with co-workers, clients and management.
• The ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and accurately follow through on work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines as well as to work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
• Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm, maintain a sense of humor and to regularly present a well-groomed, professional image.
• Clean and maintain janitor/storage closet and company vehicles in a clean, organized and safe manner.
• Maintain all equipment and supplies so they are clean and in a safe and operable condition.
• Ensure proper labeling on all cleaning chemical containers.
• Ensure proper dilution ratios of cleaning chemicals.•
• Order cleaning supplies and/or restroom and breakroom supplies as required.
• Sweep entryway inside and out, dust and remove cobwebs, remove fingerprints andsoil from doors and glass, vacuum mats, mop floors.
• Clean all public areas including lobby, reception area, elevators and stairwells.
• Straighten furniture – push chairs into desks and conference room tables, straighten chairs. and magazines in lobbies.
• Empty all trash cans, replace liners and clean receptacles as needed.
• Dust horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Clean table tops, counter tops, sinks, microwaves and refrigerators in break rooms.
• Clean counter tops, sinks and drinking fountains in coffee center areas.
• Clean and sanitize restrooms, restock supplies.Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floor surfaces.
• Clean up spills on floors and carpets as necessary (except blood spills – only trained personnel are required to clean blood spills).Follow training for Standard Operating Procedures that follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA, state/territorial, and local guidelines for preventing the spread of infection.
• Know policies and procedures that are applicable to employee duties as they relate to potential exposures to hazardous substances or viruses such as COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, MRSA, Norovirus and Flu Viruses.
• PPE Knowledge: types, proper use, limitations, location, handling, decontamination,removal, and disposal.
• Greet people working in the office in a polite, respectful and helpful manner toensure positive relationships.
• Screen and route requests to supervisor if necessary,provide timely and accurate customer service support.
• Perform other duties as requested or required by management.
About the Company
Applying to work for Twilight Cleaning Service offers several compelling reasons. Firstly, the company goes beyond the basics of cleaning and maintenance, aiming to make a noticeable difference to the businesses they serve, the communities in which they operate, and their staff. This commitment to excellence and impact creates a fulfilling work environment.
Additionally, Twilight Cleaning Service upholds core values such as integrity, dependable service, community engagement, having fun, and empowering staff with ownership. These values provide a strong foundation for professional growth and a positive workplace culture.
Moreover, the company offers top-of-the-line training programs, ensuring that employees receive the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their roles. This investment in training demonstrates Twilight Cleaning Service's commitment to employee development.
Furthermore, the bonus strategy at Twilight Cleaning Service allows employees to earn up to $16-18 per hour, providing a competitive compensation package. Additionally, the company offers paid vacations and time off, recognizing the importance of work-life balance and employee well-being.
Overall, by joining Twilight Cleaning Service, you can benefit from a meaningful work experience, a supportive company culture, extensive training, competitive compensation, and valuable perks like paid vacations and time off